There are many answers to this question but I am only going to look at two of the more common, but hidden, ones.
Some of the more obvious symptoms of hormonal imbalances can be seen increasingly in our young people: girls going through puberty long before they should, the sex drive starting earlier in our young people and poor development in young men. This is alarming for the future of the race.
And, no, you are probably not suffering from some unknown mental illness. It is more likely that you are reacting to the constant onslaught of synthetic hormones and/or other toxins.
Below is a list of some of the symptoms that can be caused by hormonal imbalances and/or toxins:
• mood swings • depression • feelings of hopelessness, worthlessness • loss of libido • insomnia • decreased energy, fatigue • irritability • weight gain or inability to gain • uncomfortable menopausal (andropausal – male menopause) symptoms • inability to concentrate • and the list goes on and on……..
Many people get diagnosed with depression or other disease and meds are usually prescribed to deal with them when they are actually having problems with an onslaught of synthetic hormones and/or toxins, thereby compounding the problem.
If you’re reading this article, I am sure you’re looking for answers.
The symptoms listed above can be very debilitating for anyone suffering with them. However, if you continue dealing only with the symptoms – using meds or even natural means – you will NEVER resolve the problem! Ever! It will continue to plague you.
How can it solve the problem if the cause of the problem is still there, in your body, eating away at it and you may unknowingly be contributing to it?
But, something can be done about it. Here’s how:
1) Get to the bottom of what’s causing it and 2) eliminate those things that are contributing to it so the problem is not being created every minute of the day.
In this article, I am covering two key culprits in the hormonal imbalance arena.
1. Soy Products. Yes, that’s right. Soy.
Most people believe it’s one of the health finds of the century when actually it was just a great marketing ploy and we bought into it. (I did too till I got wise to it.) It’s actually a poison!
And, it’s in so many packaged foods you would be hard-pressed to find any that don’t contain it. For a full understanding of this problem, visit:
If you want to know why the FDA doesn’t protect you against this type of poison, then you’re going to have to ask many other questions about how come things like Vioxx occurs, Aspartame is allowed in diet drinks, mercury-filled vaccines are injected into your young ones creating autism and other serious problems in them, vaccinations are administered to our older folk and those with compromised immune systems.
I asked WHY too but I’m afraid you’re going to have to draw your own conclusions. I’ve drawn mine.
One question you can ask yourself is, “Who benefits from ill health?”
2. Plastics. This includes any food left in plastic containers, water in plastic bottles, microwaving in plastic. More about plastics can be viewed at this link:
Here’s more on how the synthetic hormones and chemicals in plastic products cause health problems:
What You Can Do About It
It does take discipline to start introducing changes but if you wish to stop suffering from ill health, you have to start somewhere.
1. The first thing is to get educated on the subject of soy and plastics.
2. The next most important thing is to remove as many sources of toxins as you can.
3. Start by checking any and all labels on the foods you purchase for soy, also known as hydrolyzed proteins and it goes by other names. Start questioning.
Remember, real health is a personal endeavor. You cannot depend on a government or a corporations to do this for you. They have other objectives.
If you or a family member gets ill, who are you going to hold responsible? Each of us is responsible for our own health and that of our family. You can learn about it and you can do it. I did.
Prevention is so much easier than cure!
I wish you and your loved ones good health. If you wish to get more information or wish to remove what is causing your body not to perform as it is supposed to, feel free to e-mail me: email@example.com. I may be able to help you.
DISCLAIMER: This website is for educational purposes only. Nothing in this website is intended to be used as medical advice. This website is not a substitution for medical care provided by a licensed medical doctor. Nothing in this website is intended to treat, diagnose, prevent or cure any medical condition.