We are about to launch a great urinary tract defense supplement: Bladder-eez which aids urinary tract health and is all-natural.
1. helps block harmful bacteria that is believed to cause UTI-causing (UTI - Urinary Tract Infection).
2. flush impurities.
3. support immune system.
Bladder-eez is an all-natural option to help support bladder health
Here are some proactive options to help boost immunity, increase energy, improve bladder health and reduce inflammation.
Food ingredients and nutrients such as thyme, mushrooms, ginger, garlic, sage, zinc, echinacea, and elderberry, are examples of natural remedies to enhance immunity.
- Cranberry fruit powder (Vaccinium macrocarpon) Native American Indians used to combat UTIs. The cranberry fruit contains anthocyanins, proanthocyanidins (PAC), and phenols. Combined, they act as a natural plant defense system to target and fight off pathogens or harmful bacteria. Cranberries help fight UTIs by preventing pathogens from adhering to the bladder wall.
- D-mannose works by preventing bacterial adherence to uroepithelial cells (Hu 2016; Kranjčec 2014). The D‐mannose inhibitors can block uropathogenic E coli (UPEC) adhesion to the bladder wall. The bacteria are then essentially eliminated by urination. (D-mannose is a type of sugar that some people believe may help treat UTIs. It may work by making it more difficult for the bacteria that are responsible for UTIs to attach themselves to the urinary tract. D-mannose naturally occurs in a variety of fruits and vegetables, including: oranges.)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is an all-purpose and powerful vitamin that helps support the body in countless ways. It’s an antioxidant that helps form connective tissue, maintain bones and blood vessels, and it may include protection against immune system deficiencies. The human body cannot produce vitamin C; we only get it through diet or supplementation.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is a culinary spice used for centuries due to its medicinal value. As a probiotic, Turmeric can feed and support the good and necessary bacteria (probiotics) in the digestive and urinary tract. Turmeric helps combat inflammation.*